UK Youth Conference 2018
Taking place on Wednesday 14th November, join us to share your views, ideas and research about the future of the youth sector at the UK Youth Conference 2018. We’re bringing together over 100 decision makers from our network of youth organisations to build skills, knowledge and connections and explore ways to overcome the challenges that the youth sector faces.
The event will feature high profile keynote speeches, panel discussions and workshops, showcasing the latest learning and developments from the youth sector and beyond.
Key highlights of the day include:
- Keynote speaker Torsten Bell, Director of the Resolution Foundation, on ‘Understanding Young People in the 21st Century’;
- How to tackle Youth Violence with the Youth Violence Commission;
- Centre for Youth Impact on evaluating and improving the quality of your work with young people;
- Managing Conflict training with LEAP Confronting Conflict;
- Exploring our research on Youth Loneliness and ways of working together to overcome the challenge;
- Hearing stories of innovation in the youth sector from UK Youth Members DYS Space, Kinetic Youth and UK Youth Voice;
- Discussing Social Enterprise opportunities and funding with Social Investment Business and the School for Social Entrepreneurs
Alongside our CEO Anna Smee, we will be joined by key representatives from the Home Office, the Department for Culture Media and Sport and leading youth sector funders. Join us to share your views, build skills, knowledge and connections to learn best practice of the sector and improve the lives and outcomes of all young people.