UK Youth is a leading charity that exists to ensure all young people are equipped to thrive and empowered to contribute at every stage of their lives.
Avon Tyrrell is UK Youth’s outdoor learning venue, situated in the New Forest National Park, Hampshire. Dedicated to the continuous development of young people, our unique heritage and beautiful site features a variety of accommodation options, including a Grade I listed manor house, Grade II* coach house and Grade II grounds that have wooden log cabins and camping areas. Through an extensive range of inclusive outdoor activities and tailored programmes, we provide the opportunity for everyone to ‘Experience, Learn and Develop’.
UK Youth would like to commission an external organisation to develop and implement a new capital fundraising appeal to:
- Build a new Learning Centre with outdoor learning and conference facilities that will support the development of Avon Tyrrell as a social enterprise business.
- Undertake essential repairs to the Avon Tyrrell Manor House to allow full utilisation of all its accommodation and incorporate environmental technologies that will improve the comfort and quality of services to improve the efficient management of the Manor House.
We expect the length of this contract to be three years and have a budget of c. £45,000 for 21/22 (till end of March 2022), and c. £70,000 per annum thereafter.
The contract will operate on a monthly retainer basis.
Timetable of work
- From Monday 23rd August: invite to tender
- Mon 6th September: submission of responses
- Mon 6th-8th– September: clarifications/questions and invitation to pitch meeting
- 9/10th September: pitch meetings
- w/c 13th September: further discussion, decision made, contracts drawn
- September/October: work starts dependent on availability