Why Join Us
The youth sector has been hit hard in recent years with many organisations experiencing significant funding cuts and pressures; while young people continue to face barriers, preventing them from gaining independence. Despite this, together with our Membership, last year we achieved great outcomes:
- Supported and empowered approximately 830,500 young people across the United Kingdom
- Spent £4.3 million on direct delivery work to young people, investing in areas of high deprivation and low provision and supporting outdoor education
- Increased our conversations with key government officials and policy makers
- Reviewed our strategic priorities to ensure we were able to deliver the best to our Members
- Increased our national presence working with more key stakeholders than ever before
- Facilitated cross-sector collaboration with joint consultation to identify solid roadmaps moving forward
By working in partnership with our Members, we believe that we can provide the platform for change, share powerful ideas and build a strong evidence base to strengthen and grow our networks, providing a solid foundation for cross-sector collaboration. It is only through our shared voice, vision and partnership that the sector will remain strong and fit for purpose.
By becoming a UK Youth Member, you will automatically be entitled to a number of benefits and services including:
- Priority access to UK Youth designed events
- Networking opportunities
- Bespoke training and development
- A Digital Member badge
- Access to the UK Youth Knowledge Platform
You will also receive a range of tailored benefits and services dependent upon which membership category you fit in - for more information please download our Membership Brochure 2016/17.
Alternatively please contact the membership team for more information on 020 3137 3810 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Membership Brochure 2016/17 includes our information about our Member categories, benefits and our services.
"Youth Fed's membership to UK Youth is a critical part of our strategy. UK Youth's membership allows us to play a disproportionate part in helping young people by linking us with national programmes, supporting the training of our staff and, increasingly, offering better support to our local youth groups."