UK Youth sits at the heart of a national network of 39 regional youth associations and three national partners. This represents more than 5500 youth clubs and 693,000 young people, which is the largest reach of any youth organisation in the country.
Members pay an annual registration fee to join to the UK Youth network. In doing so, the clubs and projects in their local network gain access to funding opportunities, corporate support and exclusive discounts.
In the coming year we plan to grow our network to include 'Associates' - national and local non-profit organisations that share our charitable aims.
“It's been great have UK Youth develop national projects before supporting us to deliver them locally. This means we can access funding and activities that would otherwise be beyond us." - Alex Fairweather, Chief Executive, Greater Manchester Youth Network.
How to become a member
UK Youth works with both 'Associations' and 'Associates' that share our values. Please complete and return the attached membership form to Lucy Allen.
e.g. Berkshire Youth or Lincolnshire Youth Association
These members receive priority access to all benefits.
- Full UK Youth Membership (turnover under £500,000) - £250 p/annum
- Full UK Youth Membership (turnover at or above £500,000) - £500 p/annum
- Joint Membership to UK Youth and sister organisation Ambition - £900 p/annum
Non county-based Associates e.g. Onside Youth Zones
These organisations receive non-priority access to benefits.
- UK Youth Associate (turnover under £500,000) - £200 p/annum
- UK Youth Associate (turnover at or above £500,000) - £400 p/annum