UK Youth Quality Policy Statement
UK Youth (the ‘Organisation’) aims to provide defect free products and services to its customers on time and within budget.
The Organisation operates a Quality Management System that has gained BS EN ISO 9001 : 2008 certification, including aspects specific through our network of youth development organisations across the UK, we empower 730,000 young people to take control of their own lives with the support, encouragement and opportunities they need to help them reach their full potential and grow into confident, capable adults who lead fulfilling lives by creating innovative and inspiring national programmes, and supporting the youth development organisations in our membership.
The management is committed to:
1. Develop and improve the Quality Management System
2. Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
3. The enhancement of customer satisfaction
The management has a continuing commitment to:
1. Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
2. Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
3. Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives
4. Ensure that the Management Reviews set and review the quality objectives, and reports on the Internal Audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
5. Ensure the availability of resources
The structure of the Quality Management System is defined in this Quality Manual.
All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the contents of the Quality Manual. The Organisation complies with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements. The Organisation constantly monitors its quality performance and implements improvements when appropriate.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
Copies of the Quality Policy are made available to all members of staff. Copies of the minutes of Management Reviews, or extracts thereof, are provided to individual members of staff in accordance with their role and responsibilities as a means of communicating the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
The ISO 9001 accreditation recognises our quality management systems and provides the foundation to better customer satisfaction, staff motivation and continual improvement, through our facilities, people, training, services and equipment.
Awarded to UK Youth for our high standard of commitment to ensuring we manage and reduce our impact on the environment responsibly.