Join the UK Youth 100 Club
To ensure the sustainability and legacy of UK Youth's essential work, we are launching a new way for you to support us - the UK Youth 100 Club. Members of the UK Youth 100 Club will become a vital part of our vibrant UK wide network, supporting us to develop and deliver our work.
In order to join the UK Youth 100 Club, we are asking members to pledge their financial support through a minimum gift.
Members of the UK Youth 100 Club will receive a range of exclusive benefits including:
- An invitation to our exclusive supporters’ dinner on Tuesday 21st March, in partnership with Smith & Wollensky. The event will be held in the historic Grade II listed Adelphi Building in Central London, and our Ambassador and former England International Footballer, Sol Campbell, will be joining us.
- Invitation to our annual supporters’ drinks receptions and networking event
- An opportunity to visit a UK Youth programme in action and receive regular updates throughout the year
- The opportunity to become further involved with a UK Youth programme, our members or our young beneficiaries through volunteering and mentoring
- Becoming a named supporter of UK Youth and recognised for services’ to children and young people on UK Youth’s website.
To find out more read the UK Youth 100 Club Brochure.
To join the UK Youth 100 Club contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3137 2914.
“I support UK Youth through the 100 Club because they do amazing work every day with young people who have all manner of challenges. They help young people overcome these challenges and make impactful contributions to their peers and community. I am very proud to be associated with UK Youth.” Imran Razzaq, Sales Director, MarkLogic
You will be asked to help champion the work of UK Youth and ensure an ongoing legacy and sustainability of our work by opening up new networks and brokering introductions to other potential supporters.